
First and foremost ... OMFG, I have a bed! YUP! No longer on an old leaky airmattress. I scored a good deal on a full mattress (Serta, no less) at the RC Willey in Summerlin. Gots me a mattress pad and some sheets too. Trouble is ... now I have to readapt to sleeping on a bed again. LOL.
On a side note, I have started seeing someone recently. Quite unusual, as I approached first. Online. Something I never do. But he's a sweetheart going through some changes as well: surviving after his job was yanked from under his feet (business got sold), moving, and of course, job hunting. We've gone to eat at many a good restaurant here in town, and we always have a greatr time talking. I have no idea where this is heading, but hey ... a friend is a friend is a friend, if nothing else. And you can never have enough friends. No, we did not have sex.
I bought a CD today as part of my bounceback strategy. I've had some sad news hit me, but it's not appropriate to discuss that here. Buying a CD is something I haven't done in years. It felt good, and Quietdrive's debut album rocks!!!
And work is good so far. I got the receipt from the BCIS that my H1B application has been received. And the waiting game continues. Blah.

No comments:
Post a Comment