Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Week, the Middle.


So it's Wednesday.

Today, at work, we had an awesome one-hour presentation with they guys from Gettyone. It was awesome!!! We got to preview their new website that's on the way very soon. We got a demo on their new search engines, discussed rights-ready images, and previewed a new service called Catalyst. These are not officially launched yet, but they'll be very useful once they are. Plus, we got free lunch on them. Barbeque.

Beyond that, the office was a madhouse today. Last minute changes after last minute changes. Spec squabbles. All the fun. And I still got out on time, though, so that was good. Came home and ate leftovers I cooked on Monday.

I've been listening to that CD I bought yesterday. Quietdrive. It's so awesome, and it's growing on me with each listen. DnR are also keeping me entertained at work. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

No comments: