A Rune of transistion and movement, of physical shifts, new places to live, new attitudes or a new life. There is also a sense of gradual development and steady progess, the accompanying notion of slow growth through numerous shifts and/or changes. A relationship may need to undergo changes if it is to thrive and prosper. Called on are moral effort and steadfastness. This Rune is giving you the idea, in fact telling you, that you have progressed enough to feel a measure of safety in your position and that you can now turn and face your future reassured and prepared to share good fortune with those along the way. This sharing is significant because it relates to the sun's power to foster life and illuminate all things with its light. In summary, you're fine. You've reached where you need to be and can now face the future with directed movement.
Well, I hope this is true. Things have been less-than-ideal for me for the past 3 months. I just can't believe it's all happened and is still happening. I'm still alive, somehow. This needs to move on. When it first happened, I couldn't believe it. It was deja-vu all over again. Naturally, I was torn and depressed, not to mentioned worried. Then came the point where I just snapped and just didn't care anymore, and freed myself from those negative feelings (mostly). Today, I am hopeful and (mostly) optimistic that this will all move on and I will get my life back on track. I am excited and can't wait!
What else? Well, I managed to find out where those random ants are coming from, and spackled the entrance. Twice. I should paint and get a third barrier on there. With Scotts' help, I also managed to change the batteries for my fire alarms (one of which was 14' high). I've also met Don and Jay, and they've been great at keeping me company as much as they can. I have also gone to Charlie's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment