
Well ... a weekend is a weekend.
I sneaked out of work 30 minutes early to have dinner with a friend on Friday evening. Scott and I decided on Red Robin, where we both ended up getting the Royal Red Robin Burger. Basically, it's a burger with a fried egg; sounds weird, but it's awesome! And with our coupon, dinner for two came in at less than $15. From there, we decided to walk it off at the Bellagio, taking in all the sights. The Parasol Lounge is quite a spectacle, as are the insanely crowded designer boutiques. I have never seen a bustling Rolex store before. I will have to bring Michael there when he visits me in a few weeks. We went all the way back west to It's A Grind for a quick drink. Then slightly north to Red Rock Casino to walk again. Yes, dinner was THAT filling. After that, we called it a night.
Saturday was spent indoors. Went out just to get some groceries and dinner, and check the mail. Got my new issue of Domino, so I got some material to read.
Sunday...I saw Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix at the Orleans. I haven't been there in a while; no changes. Also one of the few places left that's showing it. Still have to catch the Simpsons Movie and Stardust. Saw some previews that piqued my interest: The Golden Compass, and Beowulf. Beyond that, it is again a quiet day.
But that's ok. I saved money instead of going crazy by shopping at the stores. It was also good to spend time with Sable at home. I did not see Scott for the rest of the weekend past Friday evening. He has an out-of-town guest that I've heard is here because he needed support. From what I was briefly told...yeah, he needed support. Alot of it. Poor Scott. What a way to spend the weekend.
I've been reading a lot about New York City. Mostly facts. I wonder if I am projecting something. Haha. Forbes recently posted America's Worst Commutes. Not surprised that Atlanta scored #4. Not at all.

2 comments:
I've watched Harry Potter already, and just watched Simpson on last Wednesday with Eric, and last Sat Rush Hour 3 with some friends. Simpsons is good, go and catch it! Interested in the Golden Compass as well, it caught my eye when they preview it in the cinema. Cool~
Cheers
Lil Sis
Houston is 5th in traffic!
Post a Comment