Fun, silly and ridiculously addictive. Enter Chat Noir and trap the cute evil kitty. Yes! it can be done. Granted, it took me about 15 times to win, and this is the second game I won. I forgot to take a grab of the first game I won. Oh well. Still, it's great for a much needed segway from your daily grind at the office. Go insane. Don't forget to check out the Sliding Block Puzzle too and get that red tile out!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Gamedesign.jp = Addiction!
Fun, silly and ridiculously addictive. Enter Chat Noir and trap the cute evil kitty. Yes! it can be done. Granted, it took me about 15 times to win, and this is the second game I won. I forgot to take a grab of the first game I won. Oh well. Still, it's great for a much needed segway from your daily grind at the office. Go insane. Don't forget to check out the Sliding Block Puzzle too and get that red tile out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment