I have banked with Wachovia for quite a while when I was back in Atlanta. They didn't exist in Missouri. When I moved to Vegas back in January, I had to set up a Bank of America account, because Wachovia did not exist here either. In fact, many people here didn't even know what Wachovia is. The furthest they went out to was Texas. Well, not any longer. Wachovia is now on the West Coast. That means that I can now bank with them again (besides just swiping my debit card). They've also got a few atms here and there, one being not too far from me (if I drove, that is). But still, at least for me, Wachovia expanding onto the West Coast is a good thing.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Wachovia Goes West
I have banked with Wachovia for quite a while when I was back in Atlanta. They didn't exist in Missouri. When I moved to Vegas back in January, I had to set up a Bank of America account, because Wachovia did not exist here either. In fact, many people here didn't even know what Wachovia is. The furthest they went out to was Texas. Well, not any longer. Wachovia is now on the West Coast. That means that I can now bank with them again (besides just swiping my debit card). They've also got a few atms here and there, one being not too far from me (if I drove, that is). But still, at least for me, Wachovia expanding onto the West Coast is a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment