I've been watching Red Garden recently, and so far I am loving it. From the quirky art and designs to the atmosphere, mood and music, it's just ... intriguing. That being said, I managed to snag a copy of Red Garden ~ Stylish Motif from Kinokuniya. It close to being out-of-print, if it isn't already. The book contains some excellent character sketches, background art, and interviews with the 5 main seiyuus for Kate, Rose, Rachel, Claire and Lise. While I wish they included more illustrations, sketches, Japanese packaging art and coverage on the Dead Girls, I am still very happy with this book, because it's the only artbook that's available for Red Garden.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
New Artbook!
I've been watching Red Garden recently, and so far I am loving it. From the quirky art and designs to the atmosphere, mood and music, it's just ... intriguing. That being said, I managed to snag a copy of Red Garden ~ Stylish Motif from Kinokuniya. It close to being out-of-print, if it isn't already. The book contains some excellent character sketches, background art, and interviews with the 5 main seiyuus for Kate, Rose, Rachel, Claire and Lise. While I wish they included more illustrations, sketches, Japanese packaging art and coverage on the Dead Girls, I am still very happy with this book, because it's the only artbook that's available for Red Garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment