Check this out. Okay, so I was in a very tight spot a few months ago. Still, I didn't need to go this far (thank gawds). I'm not sure how they did it, but they did it. In fact, I didn't know the 99¢ Only Store carried such stuff. Then again, I'd be leery of shopping for food products there. But logic would dictate that they can't sell food that has gone bad or past its expiration date, lest they get sued. Well, when the going gets tough, you do what you need to do to keep on going. A trained chef and that cookbook would be really helpful too.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Making your own gourmet $1 Menu.
Check this out. Okay, so I was in a very tight spot a few months ago. Still, I didn't need to go this far (thank gawds). I'm not sure how they did it, but they did it. In fact, I didn't know the 99¢ Only Store carried such stuff. Then again, I'd be leery of shopping for food products there. But logic would dictate that they can't sell food that has gone bad or past its expiration date, lest they get sued. Well, when the going gets tough, you do what you need to do to keep on going. A trained chef and that cookbook would be really helpful too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
More lettuce with garlic salt, please!!
Post a Comment