The weekend before, Scott and I decided to do some real-estate snooping. WE checked out two properties: Blue Heron and X-it.
Well, both were awesome. Out of my league, but awesome nonetheless.
Blue Heron was interesting: very industrial, modern, and excellent view of the entire valley. Awesome pool and cabana-esque party spots. But...WAY TOO BIG! I would not know what to do with that much space. The first community is sold out, but they're planning to build another community.
X-it was way more reasonable, space-wise. Three different models to choose from. Three levels. Community gym and pool. It was really nice, and for me, much more convenient a location, as it's just off the 215.
Both Scott and I preferred X-it. More reasonably priced, good location, and way more workable space. I'm glad Las Vegas is finally embracing modern architecture and styles (off the LV Strip). Pricy as fuck, but I am glad it is here. Yuck to ranch houses.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment