I really do...in my lungs! Gawds, the smoke has finally arrived. And I am not liking it! That first day...the sky looked like it was covered by a smooth layer of dryer lint! It was that thick! While its slowly getting better...it's not getting better fast enough. I'm using my inhaler way too much, way too fast! I think I might have to make a doctor's appointment...this can't be good. Get better San Diego, so I can get better. Why? Because breathing is good.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I feel ya, San Diego...
I really do...in my lungs! Gawds, the smoke has finally arrived. And I am not liking it! That first day...the sky looked like it was covered by a smooth layer of dryer lint! It was that thick! While its slowly getting better...it's not getting better fast enough. I'm using my inhaler way too much, way too fast! I think I might have to make a doctor's appointment...this can't be good. Get better San Diego, so I can get better. Why? Because breathing is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment