Sunday, October 21, 2007

The weekend score!

So I went to West Elm yesterday with Scott. He wanted to shop. He bought $230 worth of home accessories. And what did I end up with? Two Garvy Dining Chairs for $215. They were floor samples that were being sold for 50% the MRSP. The upholstery were slightly dirty, but nothing horribly noticeable and can be cleaned. The one small scuff on one of the legs can be hidden as well. Now...I do wish they both had arms, but for the price I paid I am happy. They can always be used separately. But hey...one small step at a time, and my living room now has 2 chairs for me to sit on.

Of course, the trip back to my place was nasty. Las Vegas has been experiencing some nasty Santa Ana winds this whole weekend. We basically drove through a sand storm, with Scotts' trunk partially open (because of the chairs). What a mess. Thankfully, everything was fine.

Yay Chairs!

No comments: