How do you get designers to work faster? By telling them that they can leave at 3pm if their work is done for an even longer Memorial Day weekend. And that's exactly what happened! I got out at 3:30pm on Friday! Fun! And thus started a busy weekend! I vacuumed my entire apartment, went out to eat with Michael at Cheesecake Factory, and did grocery shopping. I also managed to score some awesome deals at The Forum Shops, ordered a pair of hot shoes online, and finally updated my MySpace page! Time flies, and now the long weekend is over! The weather was great this weekend, and I am enjoying this cool break before the blistering summer heat comes!On a side note, I am SO excited that I will be visiting my good friend Michael in Portland, Oregon in 2+ weeks. I'll be there for 4 whole days, immersing myself in a smorgasboard of culture! Emo sk8r-punk boys, Birkenstock-wearing lesbians, blues poetry at quaint coffee shops, quaintly-cute neighborhood dives, artsy-funk shops, Portland Pride ... its gonna be so much fun! This will also be our first physical meeting, and I am looking forward to it. Just what will he be like? He just moved into a cute studio, and he's now a free man! Got all his stuff situated, and he even tipped his movers. What a guy! Being in the fantastic NW Area means there's going to be lots to explore! I can't wait!
And yes, I know way too many guys with the name Michael.
Picture courtesy of Wikipedia, the best resource there is!

No comments:
Post a Comment