You wanna live in the zip ... you've got to live by the code. That's a smart tagline. CW has apparently decided to resurrect Aaron Spelling's best hit of the '90s. 90210 is back, with a diverse all-new cast and an edgy, contemporary style. That catchy tune we all know is still here, as is that high-school atmosphere and teen soap-drama we all love to eat up like chocolate cake on a bad day. Now, I was never a fan of the original, so I can't say how great it was. Great enough to be a wondrous hit, that much I know. Even growing up in Malaysia, I heard about it. And now its back. Hollywood is just rehashing all these classic hits, updating them with today's relevance and hoping to catch the fans of yesteryears. Clearly, they're running out of ideas. So we will find out this Fall if 90210 can reclaim the fame it once had. Tori has given her support. Maybe Shannon Doherty should guest star. That would be a well-watched episode!Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Proof that Originality is Dead!
You wanna live in the zip ... you've got to live by the code. That's a smart tagline. CW has apparently decided to resurrect Aaron Spelling's best hit of the '90s. 90210 is back, with a diverse all-new cast and an edgy, contemporary style. That catchy tune we all know is still here, as is that high-school atmosphere and teen soap-drama we all love to eat up like chocolate cake on a bad day. Now, I was never a fan of the original, so I can't say how great it was. Great enough to be a wondrous hit, that much I know. Even growing up in Malaysia, I heard about it. And now its back. Hollywood is just rehashing all these classic hits, updating them with today's relevance and hoping to catch the fans of yesteryears. Clearly, they're running out of ideas. So we will find out this Fall if 90210 can reclaim the fame it once had. Tori has given her support. Maybe Shannon Doherty should guest star. That would be a well-watched episode!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OU812
Post a Comment