What a busy week it has been. The weather is warming up. I've been insanely busy at work, being part of a team putting together a new book for a potential new client. Its exciting, but its also time consuming. And of course, we get our due dates upped on us. Such is the course of being in the working world. On the other hand, some good stuff has popped up during the week too. Thanks to a bidder service company, I received my Witchblade figure from Japan, and it looks absolutely stunning. Now I have both of Kotobukiya's Witchblade figures, and they look great as a pair. Yes, I know, I took them out of their boxes ... but I bought them for my personal pleasure, not to keep them sealed away so they can appreciate in value. I also received 3 DVDs (Tweeny Witches v2, xxxHOLiC v2, and the Tsubasa/xxxHOLiC Movie Double Feature). And the best thing of all was that I finally received a letter (for my Labor Certification) from one of my previous agencies that I have been requesting for a few weeks. Now the other one needs to get on the ball and get it done. Sheesh! Its a very simple letter that's already been drafted for them. What's more, its the actual truth this time, as opposed to the last time when my previous nutcase-of-an-attorney advised me to cheat the system.
Beyond that, it's looking to be a great weekend. Though its gonna be in the 100s ... so hydrate!

No comments:
Post a Comment