Last week was a mess. One of my coworkers was on vacation for three days, and of course, the client dropped the ball on us. Us two remaining designer stayed past 5:30pm everyday. I even stayed until 7pm a few days, just to get the work done. Ugh. I was exhausted!On an upside, we had a wonderful lunch on Friday. The asians in the agency decided it was time for a little dim sum, so off we went to Chang's for some food and fun! Of course, we had 3 non-asians with us. Not a problem. Watching them eat was quite a fun spectacle. None of them had been exposed to dim sum, so this was a fun-filled eye-opening experience. They were so glad when we got some 'normal' tasting dishes. On the other had, they were just amazed at how we just ordered dish after dish after dish. That lunch lasted 90+ minutes, so we were late coming back to the office.
Today, I made a salad for lunch (pictured above). It was healthy and delicious, so I thought I'd share it with you. Well, a picture of it, anyways.It was easy to do, once I got everything together.

No comments:
Post a Comment