Back from Portland. Back to the office and straight into the doctor's chair.
This week, I had to be a good listener, counseler and advisor to two people. One to a girl at work who is concerned and frustrated about her visa situation. Understandably so. Having dealt more with such matter, she asked me for advise. I did my best, and she's a little more optimistic now. Especially considering what happened this week (see previous post), she's still here. And so am I. The other is to a very nice (visiting) guy I met online. We have some very interesting (and freaky) similarities. His problem comes from his ungrateful and non-contributing boyfriend. Granted, I am hearing only one side of the story, but assuming its true, I feel really sorry for him. No one deserves to be used, abused, and hung-out-to-dry like he is. But he is moving along. And he might be single soon. Good for him! Life is too short to keep on living it unhappily. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
There's my karma deeds for the week. And what a week it has been! I'm totally pooped-out.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment