Sunday, August 10, 2008

From Princess to Warrior.

Its an unfortunate thing. Many have tried to produce good superheroine features. While some are more successful than others, they have never taken off (unlike their male counterparts). Well, the most popular superheroine of all, Wonder Woman, is finally getting her own feature animated movie. Have a look at the trailer. Personally, I have never been a big fan of the Amazon Princess, but I have to say ... the trailer looks absolutely spectacular! It's about time! Granted, I have yet to see Superman: Doomsday, Justice League: A New Frontier, or Batman: Gotham Knight ... I am excited for this one!

Speaking of superheroines and strong women, the 12-episode Ultraviolet:Code 044 anime is also being broadcasted in Japan. Hopefully Sony will bring it over here soon. The Opening and Ending animated sequences look good, and the songs are even better! I'll be previewing episode 1 soon, and I'll let you know what I think about it.

No comments: