A couple weeks ago, Scott and I wanted to go eat dinner together. He was thinking of an old faithful. I wanted something new. A coworker of mine recommended Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay. Created by Chef Hubert Keller, it was actually quite decent. Good prices, good atmosphere (though I could have done without the sports telecasts), and good food. You choose your meat, then you add on the toppings. There was definitely some gourmet toppings on the menu, such as $30 truffles and $20 lobster. All in all, it was a good experience, and we'd go back.
While we were there, we checked out Eyecandy Sound Lounge & Bar, Mandalay Bay's new entertainment venue. It was very cool, albeit a bit too untramodern for the rest of the venues. Nevertheless, it seems to be doing well.
And we've been going to Tea Planet way too much. LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment