Today has been trying. And like always, she's there for me. This is the most she's ever been by my side. Purring away. A cat she may simply be, but to me she is so much more. She been my one and only faithful companion in Springfield and St. Louis. Her spunkiness and playful antics makes me feel alive. Her needs make me feel needed. She's a very comforting presence that only pet owners can understand. Especially since I feel very lonely and isolated. Her purring calms me down and take me to a happier place. I love this cat more than I ever thought I would. And yes, she's the best alarm clock ever. No batteries required. Unbelievably effective.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I heart my kitty
Today has been trying. And like always, she's there for me. This is the most she's ever been by my side. Purring away. A cat she may simply be, but to me she is so much more. She been my one and only faithful companion in Springfield and St. Louis. Her spunkiness and playful antics makes me feel alive. Her needs make me feel needed. She's a very comforting presence that only pet owners can understand. Especially since I feel very lonely and isolated. Her purring calms me down and take me to a happier place. I love this cat more than I ever thought I would. And yes, she's the best alarm clock ever. No batteries required. Unbelievably effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment