So you've read the last post, and you'll notice that I state "I am not fired" several times. Why? Two words: Positive reinforcement. Besides, it's the truth. A very good one that that.
Another two things to note around this past week.
Scott's roommate did a reading for me on Monday. Actually, roommate and a friend of theirs did a reading for me. Simultaneously. Without me there or my birth date. And they got very similar results. Good outcome in 2 weeks. No travels. That was their result. That Friday was the first week. The second one is still coming along. In the meantime, I am going to feed as much positive energy into that reading as I can. And this reading was done on the day I had the worst energy/aura possible.
I was listening to the Diana Cage Show on Sirius OutQ. She had a psychic as a guest one evening, and she mentioned Saturn's Return. Basically, it a period between 27-33 when you grow up. All your paths will get sorted and weeded. Career, love, finances, investments... it all gets sorted out. Well, in a way, this is cleaning up a big part of my junk drawer: my immigration messes. It's far from over, but all the cards have been laid out.
And Mercury Retrograde even just passed. WTF? Honestly. WTF?!
Now you're asking if Scott can help me. He has, but not financially. Scott himself has been having job problems, and is currently unemployed himself. He lost his job due to the fact that the Frontier closed down. He (stupidly) turned down a job at Circus Circus in hopes that a job at Imperial Palace would pan out. It didn't. He quit his last job at Arizone Charlies' because he was sick of it and his bosses were threatened by his skills. He's got a strong potential for a job in another advertising agency, and had a first interview with MGM Grand. In the meantime, he's making ends do my helping his roommates with their chores and the occasional odd-n-ends jobs. But that can only go so far...
Scott hasn't faltered yet. All that Strip customer service experiences, plus his past relationships and retail experiences has toughened him. I have yet to learn that.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment