Ok, so the weather is going insane again. Lookit! It's gonna be a chilly Thanksgiving in Vegas y'all! I dragged out my little Honeywell heater, and have set it at 65° in eSaver mode. I might even drag out an extra blanket, for extra warmth. Sable definitely appreciates it. Beyond that, I am just trying to stay sane. Not easy to do on a budget. PS. An Update on Thanksgiving morning! Looks like snow on Black Friday!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I want my heat (and life) back
Ok, so the weather is going insane again. Lookit! It's gonna be a chilly Thanksgiving in Vegas y'all! I dragged out my little Honeywell heater, and have set it at 65° in eSaver mode. I might even drag out an extra blanket, for extra warmth. Sable definitely appreciates it. Beyond that, I am just trying to stay sane. Not easy to do on a budget. PS. An Update on Thanksgiving morning! Looks like snow on Black Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment