Yesterday, before I left, I checked with everyone that everything was in order. It was.
Today was a different story. I was an hour late because I overslept. When I got there, there were two RUSH revisions that were due then and there! While doing the second one, I managed to disable 2 (out of 3) printers. Thankfully, they got one back up and running, but the other one is down. Sorry. While all is going on, I get a third RUSH revision, and a revision to the first revision. I didn't eat lunch until 3:30pm. My Mac wanted to have a meltdown processing such huge files. I can just hear it whirring away while it tries to spool my files.
It just wasn't my day. I got home, and I went into hiding. No, I didn't drink, but I did blog 5 entries. This one is #4.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment