Monday, March 10, 2008
New denims in my wardrobe.
Well, just one. It's been awhile since I last bought any new jeans. I think the last time was even before all that visa fiasco. And even then, they were always boot cut and slightly loose. Well, since then, I've lost quite a bit of weight, and every pair of jeans I have don't fit anymore. In fact, they started getting annoying. I decided to fix that today, by going to the Forum Shops at Caeser's Palace to hunt some denims and Guess and A|X. After trying out both stores and determining my size (I am now a size 32, two sizes smaller), I finally settled on a pair of distressed straight cut stretch denims from A|X. These jeans leave NOTHING to the imagination, and looks good without a belt. And as a bonus, they were on sale for 2/3 of the original price. So now, I have ONE pair of jeans that fit me right. I'll have to get a few more and replace my old ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment