Tuesday, March 25, 2008
A productive weekend, and a new discovery.
I was a busy boy this weekend. Truth be told, I was in a very lazy mood, but things needed to get done. So what did I do? Well, for starters, I cleaned my bathroom from top to bottom. That includes mopping the entire floor, even where Sable's litterbox is. I seriously hate mopping, but it way overdue. Its amazing how much dust is actually present indoors. While I was at it, I also mopped the kitchen floor and did a load of laundry. Then I went online to pay a few bills and reorder checks. I had brunch with Scott on Sunday, and also wandered down to The Forum Shops at Caeser's Palace to get a pair of shoes. Well, I never got the shoes, but I did get 4 items of clothes on sale. Probably spent way too much money, but I did make a great discovery: I'm even smaller now. I now wear Small tops and 30 hip/30 inseam jeans. If it was my waist, I'm guessing a 29. I have no idea how much I weigh, but I no longer have a fat layer to grab under my jaw. I consider it a good thing. Now I have to keep the weight off ( I want to lose another 10lbs), and stop impulse shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment